Thursday, June 30, 2011

Google + ..notifications

Short and sweet.. I have my gmail web client open all the time ...love how there is a little box in the upper right hand corner of the page that "notifies" me when and how many "things" have happened (someone commented on a thread I'm in or added me to their circle etc..etc). Great feature. The offer remains.. email me with a request (pegoss@gmail.com-the same place to make a donation to the eco-charity currently raising money for water conservation and delivering clean water to places on earth where there is none). I realize many do not have access to G+ yet, but you're gonna love it! There are some improvements needed and they have been noted on various sites. There are a bunch of tech geeks on G+ providing great feedback to Google on the platform. 


Wall Street seemed to like it (today).. Dow up 1.25% and GOOG up 1.77% to 506.38

Best of all, Google senior management/founders are active and accessible.. for now.. what a great way launch a product with everyone pushing.. hearing that next week Facebook with release something awesome... no kidding? There is a lot of buzz around G+.. one of my friends has received over 1900 emails asking for an invite... my buddies do not understand.. only a few have jumped on. This is how Mark Zuckerberg has responded: 





















"Things have changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment